Royal Parks Half Marathon 2017
8th October 2017 –
8th October 2017
Hyde Park, London
- Registration Fee
- Target Minimum Sponsorship
ABOUT THE EVENT
The stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the Capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
This fantastic event is designed to showcase the best of London's city and parks, so that spectators have as much fun as the runners themselves.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Fundraising pack full of hints and tips to help smash your target
- A complimentary London's Air Ambulance running t-shirt
- A dedicated support team, providing tailored advice and guidance
- Team of cheerers along the route
If you would like to hear more about our challenge events in 2017, please contact the London's Air Ambulance Events team on email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!