We know how much personal effort goes into arranging or taking part in a fundraising event so we want to help you ensure the maximum return for your hard work. Our team is on hand to offer advice and support.
Contact our Events team by calling 020 3023 3306 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Fundraising Pack
Sending in your fundraising money
- Call us and make a card payment over the phone
If you have collected cash, you can bank this into your own account and call our Supporter Care Team on 020 3023 3319.
- Send us a cheque
Make sure cheques are payable to "London's Air Ambulance", you have popped your name and event on the back and put them in the post to: London's Air Ambulance, 5th Floor, 77 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AN.
- Transfer the money via your personal bank account to the London's Air Ambulance bank account.
If you would to make a bank transfer to the London's Air Ambulance account, please contact our Supporter Care Team on 020 3023 3319 and we will be able to provide our account details. Please use your event name as the reference.
Make your donations go further with Gift Aid
HMRC operates a scheme called Gift Aid that allows charities to claim the basic rate tax on every pound donated. So if you donated £100 to London's Air Ambulance, it means that you could actually be giving us £125.
We provide sponsorship forms in our fundraising pack. When asking your sponsors for donations, always remember to ask if they are eligible to Gift Aid their donation. If they are, you will both need to follow these simple steps to make sure the donation is eligible for Gift Aid.
- The donation must be made by an individual who pays UK tax income (income tax or capital gains tax) - you can also gift aid a donation from someone who is living abroad but still paying UK tax
- You must include YOUR NAME and YOUR ADDRESS at the top of your sponsorship form. If we do not have this information, we cannot reclaim the Gift Aid on any of your fundraising
- The donation must be made by an individual, not by a company or organisation
- When the sponsor fills out the form, make sure to include their full name, home address including house number and postcode, total amount donated, the date the money was received and if eligible for Gift Aid they must tick the Gift Aid box