Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 2018
29th July 2018
100 mile route through London & Surrey
- Registration Fee
- Target Minimum Sponsorship
Apply for one of our guaranteed charity places for the chance to cycle for London's Air Ambulance in 2018.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 celebrates the legacy for cycling created during the London Olympics 2012. Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved.
"I enjoyed RideLondon so much because I didn't have to spend the race looking over my shoulder for cars" - Stuart, 2016 and 2017 RideLondon participant. Read his advice to anyone taking part for the first time.
"Just wanted to say a huge thank you to the London's Air Ambulance cheer team - it was an awesome day and although the rain was challenging, it kept me going knowing the cheer team were shouting my name at Kingston" - 2014 RideLondon Participant
HOW TO REGISTER
- Fundraising pack full of hints and tips to help smash your target
- A London's Air Ambulance cycling jersey once £200 has been raised
- A dedicated support team with telephone support, advice and guidance
- Team of cheerers along the route
- Helipad visit to the top fundraiser