Be there for London
Major gifts are crucial to our work. They give us the autonomy to continue to be innovative and to ensure that the 10m people that live, work and travel through the Capital can rely on us when they need us most.
We want to work with you to build a long lasting relationship and enable you to give to the area of our work that you are most interested in. With donations of £5,000 or more; you can do exactly that.
Why London’s Air Ambulance?
- We are London’s only Air Ambulance
- We operate 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We carried out 1,825 missions in 2016 and over 36,000 since we started in 1989
- We have been operating for 29 years and are consistently innovating our service for the best of our patients
- We are one of the leading Air Ambulance’s in the world with a number of ‘firsts’ to our name
- We offer a world leading education programme through our Institute of pre-hospital care
- Our Patient Liaison Nurse is the first of its kind in the UK offering ongoing support to patients and their families
What we can offer you
- Dedicated support from a member of our Philanthropy team
- An option for how your donation is used. We have many fundable programmes and areas of work so there is an option for you to choose where to spend your donation or you can leave it to us to use your donation wherever needs are greatest
- An opportunity to visit our helipad and a chance to fly in our helicopter back to base for a sunset flyback.*
- Sponsorship and naming opportunity for you, your business or your family*
- Tailored proposals
- Annual impact reports
- Exclusive invitations to our Gala and other events throughout the year
- The chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of everyone critically injured in London
If you are an individual or family who would like to support our work with a big donation we would love to hear from you.
Contact Michael Winehouse on email@example.com or call 020 3023 333.
*Dependent on the level of investment