Current Volunteer Vacancies
We are currently looking for volunteers to help with the roles outlined below. Please contact the Volunteering team for further information.
current volunteering opportunities
- Thursday 22nd February, Tower Hill Station
- Friday 9th - Saturday 10th March, Morrison's Acton
- Friday 23rd March, Mile End Station
- Saturday 24th March, Saracens Derby Day match, London Stadium
- Thursday 29th March, Aldgate East Station
- Wednesday 18th April, Canary Wharf Underground Station
community fundraising volunteer
Covering an area of approximately 600 square miles, our Emergency Medical team provide vital care to patients all across London and work roughly within the borders of the M25 motorway. We are looking for volunteers to help us in local communities to raise awareness and vital funds for our charity.
The role and consist of, but may not include all of the below activities. Volunteers can choose the elements of the role that are best suited to their skills and availability and will not be required to do everything listed below. Volunteers will have a point of contact that they can speak to at any time.
- Charity collection pot coordination – volunteers can be responsible for pots in their local area and will be able to collect and replace full pots as well as seek out new locations for pots.
- Manage and take part in charity bucket collections at local supermarkets, stations and events.
- Seek out and attend local community events on behalf of London's Air Ambulance to help raise awareness and funds for the charity.
- Attend cheque presentations on behalf of the charity
- Approach local community groups about supporting London's Air Ambulance as part of their fundraising initiatives or offer to provide a short talk about the charity
- Promote volunteering opportunities, campaigns and ways to support the charity to members of the public
- Support the Community Team with local Charity of the year partnerships e.g supermarkets
- Plan your own fundraising event
SHOP VOLUNTEER - evenings
Would you like to gain retail experience or do you just have some spare time and want to help raise money for London's Air Ambulance? We are looking for volunteers to help run our shop at the Royal London Hospital. Experience of working in a retail environment is useful but not essential and volunteers will need to commit to one evening shift per week (5pm -8pm).
We are looking for experienced drivers with a full, clean licence to help us to collect and deliver collection pots across London. Our fundraising cars are based at the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel and we require drivers (and driving companions) to help us to collect full pots from our supporters.
If you can commit to around one full week day per week then please contact us for further information.