How can I get involved?
Volunteer Charity Collectors
- Balham High Road - SW12 9AU
Bayswater, Queensway - W2 5RT
Bexleyheath, Avenue Road - DA7 4EQ
- Brixton Hill - SW2 1HP
- Bromley by Bow Station - E3 3JJ
- Charlton Riverside- SE7 7SA
- Clapham Junction - SW11 1SA
- Colindale, Grahame Park - NW9 5ZT
- Crouch Hill - N4 3PZ
- Croydon, Thornton Road - CR7 6BB
- Ealing, Acton Town Station - W3 8HR
- Ealing Broadway - W5 2NP
- Earl's Court Road - SW5 9QQ
- Earlsfield - SW18 3NY
- East Croydon Station - CR0 0XT
- Finchley, Regents Park Road - N3 1HF
- Finsbury Park, Blackstock Road - N4 2JF
- Finsbury Park, Stroud Green - N4 3FB
- Fulham, Wandsworth Bridge Road - SW6 2UL
- Greenwhich, Kidbrooke Park Road, - SE3 9FA
- Hammersmith, Fulham Palace Road - W6 8QZ
- Haydons Road - SW19 1AW
- Highgate, Archway Road - N6 5AX
- Holborn, Kingsway - WC1V 6EA
- Holloway Road - N7 9DS
- Ilford, Roden Street - IG1 2AA
- Kentish Town Road - NW5 2TJ
- Ladbroke Grove Station - W10 6HJ
- Lambeth, The Cut - SE1 8LL
- Leyton, Midland Station - E10 6RN
- Locksbottom - BR6 8NZ
- Morden, London Road - SM4 5HT
- Mornington Crescent - NW1 0JH
- New Barnet, East Barnet Road - EN4 8RQ
- Stockwell, Clapham Road - SW9 9AE
- Wandsworth, Merton Road - SW19 8DZ
- Wandsworth Road - SW8 3SB
- West Hampstead, West End Lane - NW6 1SG
- Westbourne Grove - W2 5RT
- Westminster, Baker Street East - W1U 6TS
- Westminster, Edgware Road - W2 1DY
- Winchmore Hill, Green Lanes - N21 3RS
- Woolwich, Calderwood Street - SE18 6QW
Volunteer in our shop at the Royal London Hospital
VOLUNTEER IN OUR CHARITY OFFICE
- Income counting
- Data entry
- Prize sourcing
- Telephoning businesses to place collection pots
DRIVE OUR FUNDRAISING CAR
Are you looking to volunteer in a regular role which makes a vital contribution to our charity? If so, we need drivers who are able to help us on week days on a regular basis. Our drivers support us with distributing and collecting our fundraising pots as well as delivering items for events and fundraising activities.
You will need a full driving licence and will be required to undertake a driving assessment.
If you don't want to drive, then we also require co-pilots who will accompany drivers out on the road and assist with collections and drop offs..
Our cars are based at the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel and drivers will deliver and collect across London.
Are you passionate about the work that London's Air Ambulance does across London? Do you have experience of public speaking or would you like to develop skills in this area? We are looking for volunteers to assist us in spreading the word about our charity to local community groups, organisations, schools and companies and are looking for confident individuals to help us engage with them.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in please click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 023 3312 to discuss further. Full training will be provided as well as opportunities to observe talks before deciding if the role is for you.